SavageCall
Welcome to the Savage Call Forum. If you would like to join our team please register and then post an application. We will then contact you and the rest will be dealt with. Enjoy.
SavageCall
Welcome to the Savage Call Forum. If you would like to join our team please register and then post an application. We will then contact you and the rest will be dealt with. Enjoy.
SavageCall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where devils fear to tread...and where angels cannot walk..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SC Test Ham
SC Test Ham:
SavageCall Test 0

No Pass Required.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
FC's War Challenge
Accept
Application/Testing Process I_vote_lcap86%Application/Testing Process I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Decline
Application/Testing Process I_vote_lcap14%Application/Testing Process I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
Top posters
Dark Duelist
Application/Testing Process I_vote_lcapApplication/Testing Process I_voting_barApplication/Testing Process I_vote_rcap 
Giapostolo
Application/Testing Process I_vote_lcapApplication/Testing Process I_voting_barApplication/Testing Process I_vote_rcap 
Vincint Strife
Kimo Force
Saiyan
TheRingmaster
Crescent
Skarth
Kirolos
Jesse
Chatbox

Latest topics
» IvyQT's Application.
Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 pm by TheRingmaster

» Jesse's Application
Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:28 am by Giapostolo

» Kimo Force's Application
Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:33 am by Giapostolo

» Ruler's Application
Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:06 am by Giapostolo

» Kiro's application
Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 am by Giapostolo

» Dark Duelist's Application
Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:04 am by Giapostolo

» Getting Started - MUST READ!
Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm by Dark Duelist

» Application/Testing Process
Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 am by Vincint Strife

» Rules
Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:01 am by Giapostolo

Application/Testing Process

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincint Strife
Admin
Vincint Strife

Application/Testing Process Empty
PostSubject: Application/Testing Process   Application/Testing Process I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 am

Testing Process:
If one wishes to join SavageCalls they should first post an application and await a Staff application approval. If the application was approved, you can join the test ham that will be up one the left. After the test has been completed, await for your results to see if you have been ACCEPTED or REJECTED. The following is the application.

Application:
Name:

KCVDS Name:

Hamachi Name:

Dueling Strengths:

Dueling Weaknesses:

Personal Dueling assessement:(1-10, 1 being the worst, 10 the best)

Academies: (Provide links to all academies you are apart of)

Why you want to join SavageCalls:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-EXAMPLE-

Name: Vincint Strife
KCVDS Name: FFVII_Vincent
HAMACHI NAME: Vincint Strife
Dueling Strength: Special Summoning
Dueling Weakness: Royal Oppression, Skill Drain, etc.
Personal Dueling Assessment: 10/10
Academies:
Academies and Links Razz
Why: Cuz I iz Pr0. Razz

Thank you.
~Vincint Strife
Back to top Go down
https://savagecall.forummotion.com/index.htm

Application/Testing Process
Page 1 of 1