SavageCall
Welcome to the Savage Call Forum. If you would like to join our team please register and then post an application. We will then contact you and the rest will be dealt with. Enjoy.
SavageCall
Welcome to the Savage Call Forum. If you would like to join our team please register and then post an application. We will then contact you and the rest will be dealt with. Enjoy.
SavageCall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where devils fear to tread...and where angels cannot walk..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SC Test Ham
SC Test Ham:
SavageCall Test 0

No Pass Required.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
FC's War Challenge
Accept
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_vote_lcap86%Getting Started - MUST READ! I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Decline
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_vote_lcap14%Getting Started - MUST READ! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
Top posters
Dark Duelist
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_vote_lcapGetting Started - MUST READ! I_voting_barGetting Started - MUST READ! I_vote_rcap 
Giapostolo
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_vote_lcapGetting Started - MUST READ! I_voting_barGetting Started - MUST READ! I_vote_rcap 
Vincint Strife
Kimo Force
Saiyan
TheRingmaster
Crescent
Skarth
Kirolos
Jesse
Chatbox

Latest topics
» IvyQT's Application.
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 pm by TheRingmaster

» Jesse's Application
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:28 am by Giapostolo

» Kimo Force's Application
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:33 am by Giapostolo

» Ruler's Application
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:06 am by Giapostolo

» Kiro's application
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 am by Giapostolo

» Dark Duelist's Application
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:04 am by Giapostolo

» Getting Started - MUST READ!
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm by Dark Duelist

» Application/Testing Process
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 am by Vincint Strife

» Rules
Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:01 am by Giapostolo

Getting Started - MUST READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist

Getting Started - MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started - MUST READ!   Getting Started - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Hello and welcome to the Team called Savage Call. This is just a little starter guide to help you.

1) Once you've registered post an application in this category and wait for a reply

2) Get tested - Once you've posted an application, join the testing Ham. You'll be able to see it on the side of our forum.

3) If you passed then you will get your rank and you can post a room in the "Savages" category. Don't worry if you didn't pass as you will have another chance a month after you took your test.

Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down

Getting Started - MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SavageCall :: Testing Center :: Applications-
Jump to: